About Me Coaching Information Resources Coaching Schedule
What is Stress & Its Consequences
~ Current Central Time ~
Register for this Session - $10
This approximately 60 min session will cover the following...
* What is Stress?
* How is Stress a Process?
* How does one's Perspective Influence Perception of Stress?
* What Types of Stressors are there?
* How can Daily Hassles be More Harmful than Catastrophes?
* How do we create our own Stress?
* How do we Assess Stress?
* How does one's Personality Influence Stress?
* How Does Stress Affect us Physiologically?
* How Does Stress Affect us Cognitively?
* How Does Stress Affect us Behaviorally?
* What are the Symptoms of PTSD?
This content may not be used without written permission from me. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While the content in this Webinar should help you understand Stress & its Consequences better, nothing in this Webinar Session should be interpreted as a Psychiatric diagnosis or treatment of your stress. It is simply content you may receive in a college course on Stress & Wellness. If you feel you need help with your stress, please contact individual treatment in your local area.
Nothing in this Webinar Session should be interpreted as a guarantee of success, whether it be passing a course/term or obtaining a specific grade. While the content of this Webinar Session should help you, there are many variables that influence one's grade (how well you implement the ideas in the Webinar, attendance, your understanding of specific content of the course, whether you turn in homework and how well you do on it, your health, stress level, studying methods, reading ability, ETC!).