About Me Coaching Information Resources Coaching Schedule
Blue Mind Bonus 1: The Power of Awe
~ Current Central Time ~
Enter Session - FREE
This approximately 60 min session (documentary 33 min) will cover the following...
* What is Dr. Paul Piff Water.
* How Dr. Piff Started to Study Awe.
* What Does Awe Mean.
* What Experiences of Awe Does to Us.
* What Kind of Experiences Produce Awe.
* What Type of Experiences Produce Awe 75%-80% of the time.
* What Percentage of Nature Experience Which Produce Awe Incorporate Water.
* What Occurs when Couples Experience Awe Together.
* What is happening to Awe Experiences in Society Over Time.
* What the Ramifications Are for an Awe-Free Life/Community/Society.
* How Much Time Do the Majority of Adults in the U.S. Spend Outdoors Each Week.
* How Much More Time Do Kids in the U.S. Spend Interacting with Technology Than Playing Outside.
* What are the Effects of Having an Awe Deficit.
* Why It Does Not Take Much Time & Effort to Find Experiences of Awe.
* Q & A
For More on Blue Mind...
* Purchase the Book
* Live Facebook Blue Mind Book Club Starts Feb 9th 7pm Central Time (Don't Need to Own Book!)
* View the Other Parts of the Docuseries
Ways To Support Blue Mind:
* Patreon: Blue Mind Company
* The Blue Mind Shoppe
* Purchase the Blue Mind Health Docuseries.
This content may not be used without written permission from me. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Webinar is being broadcasted with permission of Dr. Wallace J. Nichols.